Central e-bikes Returns Policy
It’s frustrating when problems arise, our aim is to help you as swiftly as possible in order to keep you cycling! You can contact us by phone, email and live chat.
30 DAY UK RETURNS POLICY
If you are not completely happy with your item(s) you have purchased, you have 30 days from the date of sale to return them for a full refund. You can also return your order to any of our stores in person. Unfortunately, we cannot cover the return delivery cost unless the item is faulty or if the incorrect item has been sent to you.
ALL GOODS MUST BE
- Unused and in original condition, with packaging and tags attached.
- Clothing should only have been tried on for sizing and not worn next to the skin for hygiene reasons.
- Item(s) returned as unused/unworn, that have clearly been worn, washed or heat moulded will be refused.
- Parts and accessories must not have been fitted.
HOW TO RETURN
- Fill out returns form (click here)
- Send returns to: 15 Shepherds Bush Road, London, W6 7LX
- Do not apply the returns label to the original packaging. Please use a box or parcel bag to package the item rather than applying the label to the item’s packaging.
- Item(s) returned without a returns form fully completed could delay the process of your return.
If you have received items that have been damaged in transit please notify us as soon as possible by sending us an email firstname.lastname@example.org with photographs showing the issue.
Bikes – You are still able to return bikes but these are more complex – please speak to us via email email@example.com or call 020 3987 6666
Everything we sell comes with a warranty which varies depending on the product. If there’s an issue with something you’ve bought from us, please email us with photos and your details and we’ll take it from there.
AFTER 30 DAYS
If your product has a fault through normal use (as defined by the manufacturer’s warranty). You may be able to have this repaired under warranty. Please note this does not include wear & tear items like brake pads, tyres, punctures, cables, headsets and bottom brackets.
Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org with pictures or video that demonstrates the issue. We will then be able to advise you of the next steps in order to resolve this issue.
Will be processed within 5 working days to the original payment method.
We will instruct Klarna to arrange for any agreed value to be repaid. Any payments already made will be refunded to your original payment method and your remaining payments for that purchase will be canceled. Refund processing times vary and can take up to 10 days. For more details of Klarna’s refund policies, please click here.